We have some additional information for you from Manulife regarding their new online access. You may have already received an email from them. Please contact any AFS team member if you have any questions or need help with the new process.
Sign up before electronic delivery or your documents on Client Access ends.
The online document delivery feature is moving from Client Access to Manulife online access to offer you a better digital experience.
Manulife online access is easy to use. It offers you more.
You can access it on your mobile device, tablet or desktop computer. Anytime, anywhere.
Follow these 2 easy steps to get started now.
Step 1: Sign up online
- To get started click the “Sign up now” link above and go to “Manulife online access.”
- If you’ve already signed up, sign in with your login information and proceed to step 2.
- If you need to sign up, click “Are you new to the site? Sign up” and follow the steps to enter your personal information. You will need a unique email address (one per customer), one of your Manulife Securities account numbers and a few other details.
Step 2: Access your account(s) and documents online and choose to opt-out of document mailings
Now that you’re signed in, you can:
- Access up-to-date account information
- Access online copies of your account documents in the “Latest documents” section of the Welcome page or in “Documents” by clicking on your name/menu
- Opt-out of your Manulife Securities account document mailings.
You can manage your delivery preference. Here’s how:
- On the Welcome screen, under “Make a difference. Go paperless.” click “Update your preferences” or click on your name/menu at the top right of the screen and go to “Document preferences.”
- Choose either:
– “Yes. I want online delivery for all my documents when they’re available” to have all your Manulife Securities and other Manulife documents delivered online only, or
– “I want to choose which documents I will receive online” to elect specific Manulife Securities documents to be delivered online only.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions
- Click “Update my preferences”, and that’s it! We’ll notify you by email every time a new document is available
Your preferences will save and apply to your current and any future Manulife Securities accounts you may open.
In January 2021, Manulife will stop putting your statements on Client Access.
It’s important to sign up for Manulife online access before the change to ensure you get your online account documents without any interruptions. And, it’s a great time to change your delivery preferences for trade confirmations that are currently mailed to you.
About Manulife online access
- You can access your accounts online on your mobile device, tablet, or desktop computer
- You can view your individual and joint accounts, plus corporate, estate, and most trust accounts
- It’s easy to manage how you get your statements. Now you can opt out of getting them in the mail
- You can start getting your statements and trade confirmations with your June 30, 2020 statement
- And we plan to keep making it even better
Here’s what’s different
Sign up and technical support:
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (ET)
If you’d like to discuss this topic in greater detail or have any questions, please reach out to a member of your Arbutus Financial Team.